Create Your Own Christmas Baubles
Have fun creating our simple Christmas baubles. Children of all ages will enjoy making these.
What you will need:
- Cut circles shape. (Make pairs)
- Cut tissue paper into small circles.
- Using paintbrush glue circle shapes.
- Place the tissue shapes on to the circles covering all the circle area.
- Place circles on a tray or in a container and sprinkle sparkles on.
- Cut a piece of ribbon and make a loop and glue to undecorated side of circle.
- Glue around the edges and place circles back to back. Press gently to hold in place and allow to dry.
- Enjoy making lots of variations of Christmas baubles.