If you are minding more than 6 mixed aged children at any one time, you must register with Tusla. A childminder who is required to register should apply to register as a pre-school childminder if they care for more pre-school children than school age children, and as a school age childminder if they care for more school age children than pre-school children.

Check our webpage – How many children can I mind for more details.

To register your childminding service and for further information go to Tusla New Registrations.