Insurance Notification

As a childminder working from your own home, it is important to have Childminding Insurance for your own protection. You need to be aware that you must notify the following:

• Your Household Insurer if you are childminding in your own home

• Your Motor Insurer if you are carrying minded children in your car

• Your Landlord if you are childminding in a rented home

Failure to do so may invalidate your insurance cover.

Childminders that are required to register with Tusla must have appropriate insurance to cover their service.