How can you minimise the risk of a fire in your home and what fire precautions should you take?
Fire poses a serious threat to you, your family and visitors to your home. Recognising fire hazards and potentially dangerous situations is the first step in creating a fire-safe environment.
Childminding Ireland is delighted to introduce Fire Safety Awareness Training for Childminders. This training will be delivered online through live webinar and covers fire safety recommendations in the home.
This online training costs €25 members & €30 non members.
A Certificate of Attendance will be issued which is valid for two years. This training course is ideal for professionals working with children.
This two-hour session covers:
- Fire Safety in the home. Why? What? How?
- Best Practice, legislation
- Human Behaviour & Fire
- Fire Safety Risk Assessment & Fire Prevention
- Smoke Alarms in the home – Where? How many?
- Escape Routes & Doors
- Fire Extinguishers & Fire Blankets
- General Precautions
- Summary & Conclusion
- Questions & Answer Session