The Benefits of Membership
Childminding Ireland is the only organisation in Ireland which focuses solely on Childminding. We are the National Body for Childminders, representing you directly to the Department of Children and Youth Affairs.
"We lobby on your behalf – a united voice is a strong voice."
BENEFITS WHEN YOU JOIN US
- Expert advice from our experienced Membership team
- Step by step guidance to set up your Childminding business
- Keeping you informed of changes in the sector
- To get you started: Childminder/Parent Contract, Summary of Regulations, Guidelines to Good Practice, Attendance Sheets, Childminding Ireland Certificate of Membership & more
- To support you every year: Accounts Aid Pack to enable you to complete your tax return quickly and easily, First Aid & Childminding sector updates
- Peace of mind that you are appropriately insured to run your business
- Eligible to join Childminding Group Insurance Scheme & benefit from reduced premium costs
- Insurance cover for outings with minded children included in the Childminding Ireland Group Scheme
- Advertise your business FREE of charge on our website
- We connect parents to Childminding members who have vacancies
- Childminding Ireland organises Childminding Paediatric First Aid
- We facilitate Childminding Child Protection Training around Ireland
- Other Childminding courses are coming soon
- Connect with other professional Childminders through our private members forum for support, tips and advice
- Access tailored resources for your Childminding business
WE MAKE A DIFFERENCE
We understand the legislation, regulations and requirements in the Childminding sector. We assist and enable you to set up your business easily providing all-round support and continue to operate your service within best practice guidelines.
This is vital at a time when the sector is undergoing review and changes are imminent. We lobby important Childminding issues on your behalf – a united voice is a strong voice.
Get started: with our Childminder/Parent Contract, Summary of Regulations, Guidelines to Good Practice, Attendance Sheets, Childminding Ireland Certificate of Membership & more.